The Khachatourians Law Group is experienced in representing clients facing revocation or suspension of his or her professional license as a result of a criminal case. It is imperative to hire a qualified attorney before the filing of the criminal case. Early intervention may prevent a criminal filing. The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office and the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office have informal resolution programs that early intervention may prevent a criminal filing or reduce the filing from a felony to a misdemeanor. The slightest misdemeanor conviction, such as DUI-Vehicle Code 23152ab, petty theft-Penal Code 484, or domestic violence-Penal Code 273.5, may trigger an investigation by the applicable professional board for further discipline separate and apart from the criminal case.
Therefore, it is imperative that you hire qualified attorneys that not only know how to represent you in your underlining criminal case but can effectively represent you against the applicable professional board commencing legal proceedings against your license. Our office represents licensed professionals facing revocation and/or suspension of their license with the following professional boards and discipline hearings:
California Professional Licenses
- Revocation by the Medical Board
- Revocation by the Registered Nursing Board (RN)
- Revocation by the Licensed Vocational Nursing Board (LVN)
- Respiratory Care Board of California
- Revocation or Suspension of Certified Nursing Assistants License
- Revocation by the Bureau of Real Estate (BRE)
- Dental Board of California
- California Board of Pharmacy
- Physical Therapy Board of California
- California Contractors State License Board
- California Bureau of Real Estate
If you are doctor, a pharmacist, registered nurse, LVN, or CNA and you have an arraignment date coming up at your local Los Angeles Superior Court, call the Khachatourians Law Group for a defense consultation.